torsdag den 1. oktober 2015

Top Hats and Moustaches - SanDee&amelie's Steampunk October challenge

October is equal to Halloween
All crafters are starting to show beautiful creations one after another. It is contagious, I also had to create a piece of holloween - with top hat and moustache.


On my #12 tag I first used gesso and in the wet gesso, I have little bits of paper that the gesso acts as glue. When it is dry, I sprayed with Dylusions Fresh lime and London blue and rubbed it well into the ground. Then I stamped with Archival ink jet black and Watering Can to form different layers. Inktense Blocks, I used to make some of the colors a little deeper. Distress ink spiced marmalade, vintage photo, black soot and black embossing powder, I used to the edges and the background for the text. To highlight and give depth, I used drawing coal.

Stamps used: Andy Skinner - 7gypsies - PaperArtsy - Indigo Blu - Dylusions - HeroArts.

Tim Holtz framelits Skull blueprint

Flax fabric ribbon







Thank you for your visit and I wish you a nice day.
Hugs, Susan

3 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous tag - love the stamps you have used.
    Lovely colours and details. Gill x

    SvarSlet
  2. Another brilliant tag from your hand, Susan!
    I love that bright orange against the beautiful green background and the top hat and moustache look sooo brilliant on your skull! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you for your attention and lovely comment.
    Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...